Maxi2 is manufactured according to stringent GMP standards in a certified ISO factory and Each Maxi2 capsule contains:
- Radix Eurycoma Longifolia (100 mg) – The most potent herbal aphrodisiac in the world. The other complimentary herbs in MAXI2 are popular for their use in the treatment of sexual dysfunctions together with poor blood circulation.
- Flos Catharmi (24.5 mg) – Activates blood circulation to genitals, removes blood stasis and relieves pain.
- Rhizoma Cucurmae Longae (49 mg) – Helps to eliminate blood stasis, promote the flow of “qi” to genital area and relieve pain.
- Herba Ginkgo Biloba (49 mg) – Improves oxygen flow to the brain and to other organs to strengthen heart, lungs, skin and genital organs. Ginko increases vascular blood flow, even helping when arteries are blocked, resulting in improved, stronger erections.
- Catuaba Bark (27mg) – Contains three specific alkaloids believed to support a healthy libido and enhancing erectile strength by widening blood vessels, allowing more blood to flow to the penis.
- Lepidium Meyenii (27mg) – The “Andean Viagra” of herbal medicine has positive effects on male sexuality, strength and endurance and other metabolic properties.
- Herba Epimedium (24.5 mg)– A well-known herb that has been used for centuries to treat impotence, reinforce seminal emission, strengthen tendons, bones and limbs, and relieve rheumatic conditions
- Herba Cistanches (24.5 mg) – One of the most popular and potent tonic herbs that enhances sexual function, treats impotence,and strengthens the back and knees.
- Radix Astragalus Membranaceus (24.5 mg) – To reinforce “qi” and strengthen the superficial resistance; also helps to accelerate new tissue growth.
- Fructus Momordica Charantia (30 mg)
Epimedium is a plant containing icariin which is found in Viagra. Icariin increases levels of nitric oxide, which relaxes muscle, in this instance the luuurve muscle. Injections in rats and rabbits have shown an increase in penile blood presure.